At The Rhoads Group and TRG2, we offer a casual working environment and try to have fun while providing outstanding service for our clients. If you would like to be considered for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
SEO Specialist at TRG2
Location: Tampa, FL
Industries: Automotive, Internet, Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, Retail, Medical
Compensation: Annual Salary based upon experience, health insurance, vacations, performance bonuses
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a few years of web development and Organic SEO experience looking to get in on the ground floor of a new digital marketing division of an established advertising and marketing company here in Tampa. The selected candidate will work in a casual business environment and be responsible for the development and execution of multiple On-site and Off-Site SEO strategies to increase organic search rankings for various customers across the country.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
On-site and off-site organic search engine optimization for our customers
Keyword research and website content
Link building and relationship building
Assist in developing ongoing search strategy
Implementing SEO fundamentals and best practices
Update weekly & monthly reports
Strong organizational and time management skills
Technical, mathematical or programming interest
Strong analytical, research & problem solving abilities
Thoroughness and attention to detail
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to meet deadlines
Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, technology or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
1+ years of on-site and off-site SEO experience
1+ years of writing/editing web pages
2+ years of web development experience (such as ASP, PHP and various CMS platforms)
Proficiency with various SEO tools and Reports
Automotive interest, knowledge or experience preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel & Word
Ability to type at least 50-75 words per minute
Full-time / Part-Time
Entry – Mid level
Advertising, Analyst, Consulting, Marketing, Internet, Marketing and Advertising, Online Media
- Are you a certified Adwords consultant? Do you want an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with unlimited opportunity? The SEM Strategist will design and implement SEM strategies on major search engines for TRG2 and our clients.
- Work with TRG2 management and clients to develop cutting edge SEM strategies and problem solving techniques for both short term and long term implementations.
- Adwords Campaign Management, ranging from day to day tasks (keyword research and analysis, campaign analysis, etc) to defining and implementing strategic components.
- Exhibit passion for learning, knowledge sharing, and idea generation in the online marketplace
- Employ analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem solving skills to forecast and measure SEM’s impact on the business
- Display effective project management skills, ensuring adherence to client timelines and business needs; prioritization of efforts across clients and other team members
- Strong understanding of multiple online marketing techniques.
- 1-3 years work experience in technical development or interactive marketing, with a minimum of 1 year of Adwords experience
- HS degree required; Current student or College Degree in Marketing, Business or Information Sciences preferred
- Mastery of data manipulation using Excel, SQL, Access, etc
- Complex data analysis and problem solving skills to interpret consumer behavior and performance trends; able to draw conclusions and devise strategic recommendations based on findings